- Web solution “Intrexx”
Transform the slow, error-prone manual scanning of documents into a fast, effective, automated process directly from your Xerox MFP with Xerox ConnectKey for DocuShare.
Make better use of the potential of your colleagues, employees
Saving employee time = higher performance of the whole company
- Save employee time (use the potential and skills of your employees better and more efficiently)
- Fast return on initial investment
- Just to give you an idea: approx. 30% of the time of the average salary of an employee / month in the Czech Republic, routine activity with incoming documents – with our solution the expected return on investment within approximately 12 months
Can you use the mentioned 30% of the time more professionally and effectively?
It’s easy, fast and cheap.
- Speed of deployment – implementation into your environment is unrivaled (thanks to the unique INTREXX platform)
- Training and the possibility of independent creation of templates for invoices = flexibility and independence of the solution provider (adaptation to new types of invoices from your suppliers)
- Easy user operation
- YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEES GET MORE TIME FOR MORE SOPHISTICATED ACTIVITIES
We are database compatible
System “almost” independence ...
- Integration with your systems as a basic prerequisite for the flexibility of a modern portal solution
- Automatic insertion and extraction of data from invoices into your system (accounting systems, ERP, CRM)
- Elimination of errors (however, the possibility of adjustment still remains)
- Automation of the entire pre-preparation process, eg for posting
Paper to Digital: Scanning Documents
Bring your documents into the digital era with a Xerox® multifunction printer (MFP). Scanning powers the transition of paper to electronic documents, creating opportunities to increase efficiency in each phase of your document workflow.
With an MFP, you have the power to transform paper to digital and easily archive, store, share, retrieve, email, fax or print documents. Check out our detailed list of considerations for selecting a small business multifunction printer.
- Create text-editable/-searchable electronic files of your hard copy documents
- Easily convert paper documents to compact, universally viewable PDF files
- Enable electronic archive, management and distribution of critical documents
- Eliminate paper clutter and storage costs
- Better organize and archive your documents
- Enable fast, easy document retrieval
- Protect against hard copy damage, fading and loss
- Access documents anywhere, anytime
- Speed document search and retrieval
- Enable audit trails, security and controls
- Eliminate document handling, shipping and faxing costs
- Network folders, websites and content management systems
- Remote printers, email and fax recipients
- CD’s, USB memory devices and other media
Ready to get started, but not sure where to start?
Consider the following points when evaluating scanning equiment for your business:
- The device’s ability to meet the different needs within your workgroup through a range of scanning speeds, document handling capacity and scalable features
- Concurrency of scan/fax/print/copy functions so that more than one function is available at a time
- Variety of file compressions; small sizes to reduce network traffic and large sizes for fine detail
- Security features to control access and comply with information security policies, such as user authentication, secure address books, file encryption and file deletion
- Scanning software solutions available that can simplify workflow and integrate scanned documents easily with other applications and document management systems
- Scan to destination options such as scan to email, PC, network, USB memory devices